No. Class action cases are to recover economic damages that are similar to the class as a whole. If you have been injured by a defective vehicle, or if you have a wrongful death claim for a family member who was killed by a defective vehicle, you would need to file an individual lawsuit. This case would be specific to you, and would compensate you for your direct injuries. These types of claims can be valuable, and can include past and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium and punitive damages. A knowledgeable wrongful death attorney can help you evaluate the claim.