ROBERT GRIJALBA, Esq. | Associate
Robert Grijalba is a trial attorney, tasked with handling all aspects of complex litigation.
As a recent graduate of top-10 ranked UC Berkeley School of Law, Grijalba set himself apart by earning various academic distinctions, including receiving honors or high honors in torts, federal courts, civil procedure, business associations, securities regulation, contracts and international civil litigation. Grijalba was also a recipient of the school’s distinguished Prosser Prize.
Before law school, Grijalba attended the University of Southern California, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences. In his free time, Grijalba enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, being outdoors and exercising. Grijalba is fluent in Spanish and is currently learning Russian.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law – (J.D. 2017)
- University of Southern California – (B.S. 2012)
Admissions & Memberships
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Professional Organizations:
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
call us now